Tuesday, April 19, 2011

How to add country code front of all contacts (sync with gmail)


Hey guys, Ect0 here
now this is another serious problem for you how to add country code for all contacts hmm.. kind of freaking me out when i try to do that so i sync my all contacts with gmail using itunes after you sync your contacts to gmail your contacts will show top of the gmail contacts tab (under mail ) click on it and edit them inside my gmail account got a lots of time to do it but its worth it now i can see caller id for all my contacts so happy about it, if you having the same issue you should try it because its working, sync all contact to gmail and edit after you done with editing go to your itunes and sync apply again it will detect some of your contacts has been modified thats what we need so allow it now you done!! (happyface)

follow me on twitter if you need more assistant - http://twitter.com/ECT0

No comments:

Post a Comment